Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken


Take a whole chicken and sprinkle it liberally with lemon pepper inside and out and then with garlic powder and salt and put it in the crockpot upside down for 6-8 hours on low, it comes out like a rotisserie chicken from the deli.  It is so good.  

From whence it came:  The same generous gal who gave us the Crockpot Lasagna recipe gave us this one, too.  Michele Carnohan, you can do magical things with a crockpot.  And with people!  Michele really has a way with people.  She gives some of the best advice of anyone I know.  She is wise!  And her chicken is good!

Why it's blogable:  I feel like it's silly to say "because it's easy".  Just look at the recipe.  It's one sentence.  Two if you count "It is so good."  And it really is so good!  I just love my crockpot!  And I just love this chicken when it comes out of it!

Hope you enjoy stirring it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment