Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Huevos Ree-os

I tried out a new breakfast recipe on the teen son this week and he loved it so I thought I'd be a nice girl and share the link with y'all. (In fact, he loved it so much that he's taking all the ingredients on his scout campout this weekend so he can recreate it using a camp stove. I prefer it in a clean kitchen with not a bug in site, but that's just me.) No need to repost the recipe here since The Pioneer Woman has step by step instructions on her fabulous website. Just click here: Huevos Ree-os ... but please don't start stalking her blog instead of mine! I'm OK with you stalking both, she is very cute and her recipes are good, but please don't jump ship on me. Remember, my blog wants to be the most famous cooking blog in the world!

FYI: I'm not a fan of eggs, but I had a bite and it was actually pretty good! I used pepperjack cheese and I broke the yoke because us Andersons don't like runny eggs.

Hope you enjoy stirring it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment