Friday, March 26, 2010

Strawberry Ice Cream

1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
8 oz. coolwhip
1 c. chopped walnuts
10 oz. package frozen strawberries, thawed with juice
2 bananas, diced

Mix and freeze.

From whence it came: I told you that you would see my sister-in-law Geralene's name on here more than once. She gave the the yummy brownie recipe and this one, too. Thanks for sharing it with all of us, Geralene.

Why it's blogable: Guys, this is a winner! Could this recipe possibly be easier? No way! Every time I make this people go crazy for it. It's also a semi-healthy dessert. You have my permission to include it as one of your servings of fruit for the day. We love it so much that I served it at my daughter's wedding luncheon last summer. And the hubby, who normally isn't into fruity stuff, is a big fan of this ice cream. You simply must try it!

Hope you enjoy stirring it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment