Friday, February 4, 2011

Hot Corn Dip


1 Can Green Giant Mexi-corn
1 cup mayo
1 cup pepper jack cheese - grated
1 lg. or 2 small Ortega diced green Chilies
½ c. Parmesan cheese
 
Mix.  Bake in pie pan for 20-30 minutes at 350.  Great for dipping tortilla chips or crackers.

From whence it came:  My sister-in-law, Lori, gets the credit and a great big thank you for this yum-e recipe.  She's kinda famous for making it.  The first time I tried it I just knew I had to have the recipe, and now you have it, too!

Why it's blogable:  Could it be easier?  No!  Could it be healthier?  Yes!  Okay, so it's not the healthiest recipe you'll ever eat.  I'll give ya that.  But it's not like you're going to eat it every day.  It's a special occasion recipe.  It's a "we're getting together with friends and I want to wow everyone with something really delicious" recipe.  And it is really really delicious!

Click here to get the printable:

Hope you enjoy stirring it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment