Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Turkey and Cranberry Sliders


INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 c turkey, cooked and diced
  • 1 can cranberry sauce
  • 1 c mozzarella, shredded
  • 1 ½ c gravy (leftover or prepared packet)
  • ½ c butter
  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 1 dozen Kings Hawaiian Rolls

DIRECTIONS:
  • Preheat oven to 300 degrees
  • In a pot, combine the turkey and gravy. Bring to a boiling and then set aside.
  • Cut the bread rolls in half HORIZONTALLY, keeping each roll connected. Set top aside.
  • Taking a few tablespoons from the 1/2C, butter the top of the bottom portion of rolls
  • Spoon the turkey and gravy over the buns, being sure to get as far to the edge as possible
  • Spoon the cranberry sauce over the turkey ensuring good coverage over the entire buns
  • Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top of the cranberry sauce.
  • Replace the tops of the buns
  • With the remaining butter, melt it and then brush it over the very tops of the buns.
  • Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
  • Bake in the oven for 12– 15 minutes.
  • Remove from oven and cut each slider individually and serve!

From whence it came: Thank you Pinterest! For changing my life and helping me find so many delicious recipes! This one comes from Tammilee Tips! She posted it, I pinned it then tried it and here it is on my little blog!
Why it's blogable: These sliders are so delicious! I made them for a party and they were really easy and super tasty.  They're like Thanksgiving on a bun - yum!
Cook's tips: As each oven is slightly different, keep an eye on the buns. The main objective is to have the cheese melt so when it’s entirely melted, you can remove them from the oven! I didn't have leftover turkey so I used turkey lunch meat from the deli counter and I used packaged gravy.  I also used extra cheese because - why not?  I'm making them for Christmas and I'm going to add stuffing.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it!  
Hope you enjoy stirring it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment